IDEA (Interior Design Excellence Awards) is a statewide, bi-annual competition open to all new construction and/or renovations completed by an Indiana-based Interior Design or Architecture firm between January 1 and December 31 of the previous year.
We are pleased to announce the 7th Annual IDEA Awards are here! Entries are due by Midnight, December 19th, 2014.
How to Enter:
- Each entry must be submitted electronically through the official entry form found here
- Submission rules and project requirements, as well as judging criteria can be found here
- Once your entry form has been submitted, you will be contacted with a link to provide project photos via Google Drive
Projects may be located out of state and are categorized as follows:
- Residential and Multi-family Dwellings
- Hospitality, Retail, Restaurant, Entertainment and Museums
- Institutional: Government, Libraries, Ecclesiastical, Performance, Convention and Conference Centers
- Education: K-12 and Higher Education
- Healthcare and Assisted Living
- Sustainable Design – Achieving LEED Certification
- Economical Design – A budget of $40-$75/sq ft for New Construction and $40 or below for Remodel
*Categories are subject to change based on balancing the number of entries per category.
- IIDA Members: $150 for first project submitted
- Non-Members: $250 for first project submitted
- Additional Entries: $75 each for additional project submitted
All winners will be announced at the IDEA Awards on February 7th, 2014 at the Indiana State Museum. But the glory doesn’t end there! Your project will also be acknowledged in local publications and on the IIDA Indiana Chapter website.
For more information please contact Luke Baskett at email@example.com
For more information, please contact:
For information about sponsoring this event, please visit our Event Sponsorship Opportunities page.