Submit your project(s) now for our 2021 IDEA Awards event planned for May 12, 2021
Indiana’s premier Interior Design event is here! The 2021 IDEA Awards is a statewide competition open to all new construction and renovation projects by an Indiana-based Interior Design or Architecture firm completed between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2020.
All projects must be in the state of Indiana
SUBMIT a project for IDEA Award Consideration
Tibbs Drive-In (Fort Wayne & Evansville viewing party locations TBD)
480 South Tibbs Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46241
What you will need to submit your project:
1. Design Team Member (2 names)
2. Project Name
3. Client Name
4. Project City & State
5. Project Includes (Shell + Interior OR Interiors ONLY)
6. Total Sq Footage
7. New Construction or Remodel
8. Interior Budget (per sq ft, includes walls, substrate, ceiling, MEP, finishes)
9. Total Construction Budget (Including Shell if Applicable)
10. General Contractor
11. Completion Date
12. Supporting Vendors & Companies (up to 5)
14. Then some permissions regarding the entries.
Within a few days of your submission, we will email you a link to the Google Doc Folder for you to upload the images & PDFs:
1. Floor Plan(s) of project – These must be in PDF Format and named by this method:
2. A minimum of (4) and a maximum of (8) color photographs of the project’s interior – These must be in JPEG format and named by this method:
- ProjectName_(1)(2)(3) etc.
- Please note: images should be high resolutions/1920 x 1080 or larger.
3. Complete the Design Statement Template Sheet – Maximum of 400 words. The design statement will cover client goals and design concept and any challenges that were overcome during the project. You will also have the opportunity to highlight up to five supporting vendors.
This information is due: February 26, 2021
Download our menu of 2021 IDEA Awards Sponsorship Opportunities HERE