SAVE THE DATE: MARCH 3, 2017
- Submit OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM by entering all required information & complete payment.
- Project location must be in the State of Indiana and construction completed between the dates of
January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2016.
- Once you have completed the Official Entry Form, you will be contacted within 3 days to upload the following documentation into a Google Drive link provided:
- Floor Plan(s) of project in PDF format. Please name by this method: ProjectName_Floorplan
- Minimum of four (4) and maximum of eight (8) 8”x10” color photographs of the project’s interior. These must be in electronic JPG format and named by this method: ProjectName_(1)(2)(3) etc…
- Complete the Design Statement Template Sheet (File will auto-download in your browser.)
- Provide a short ‘Design Statement’ including client goals and design concept, as well as any challenges that were overcome during the project. Please note how your two supporting vendors helped make this project successful. (Please limit to 400 words or less. This statement may be read aloud during the presentation of awards at the event.)
- For ‘Sustainable Design / LEED Certification’ category entries, please provide a brief statement describing sustainable qualities of the project.
- For ‘Economical Design’ category entries, please provide a price per square foot breakdown along with statement describing challenges and creative uses of finishes.
Please note that the submissions uploaded onto the website will only be accessible to the competition judges and select IDEA committee members for administration purposes only. Submission entries are subject to re-categorization by committee or judges if applicable. Notification will be sent if a submission has been re-categorized.
IIDA Members: $150 for first project submitted
Non-Members: $250 for first project submitted
Additional Entries: $75 for each additional project submitted
The judging will consist of a panel of distinguished design leaders who reside outside of Indiana. The entries will be judged based on how the design solution met the project criteria and client objectives, as well as creativity and functionality of the design solution. A ‘First Place’ and ‘Second Place’ winner will be awarded in each category. The project chosen as best of all categories will receive an award for “Best of Show.” All award winners will be recognized and presented a hand-crafted award at the IDEA Awards Event to be held on March, 3 2017. Advanced notice will not be given to award recipients. To purchase tickets to the event, visit our website events page at: www.IIDAindiana.org after December 15th, 2016.
Each project submitted must list two Indiana-based sales representatives or vendors and their product or service that helped make the project successful. The impact the sales representatives and/or their product or service had on the project should be described in the Design Statement. The two sales representatives will be acknowledged at the IDEA Awards Event. Submitting firms are encouraged to inform their supporting vendors.
IF YOU WIN
The Winners will receive the following:
- Recognition and presentation of award at the IDEA Awards Event.
- Recognition on the IIDA Indiana Chapter website. Winning entries will remain on the website over the next year and will be accessible for viewing by all website users.
Event Photos – Past IDEA Awards Events
For information about sponsoring this event, please visit our Sponsorship page.
View the 2013 Winners | A big thank you to Russ Rhttp://sponsorship Opportunitiesichey for providing photography. View the 2013 event photos
View the 2011 Winners
View the 2008 Winners2017-sponsorship-package_final